Some time ago we discovered a miracle ingredient that is not only great for your body, but a game changer for the health of your hair. Say hello to moringa!
The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” because it is packed with vitamins and minerals in just a small serving. It has:
- 7 times the amount of vitamin C than oranges
- 4 times the calcium of milk
- 4 times the amount of beta-carotene than carrots
- Contains all of the amino acids the body needs to thrive
- Helps boost energy levels
That’s just the start of it! It also is full of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, folate and fiber. Everything you need to grow healthy hair.
It has everything you need and more from a plant-based source.
Using moringa for your hair
There are tons of ways your hair can benefit from Moringa, and believe it or not, it’s super easy to use. It is especially great for those who have health and other nutritional deficiencies that can cause hair damage and loss.
Here are some benefits of using moringa for your hair:
- Its high vitamin A content promotes hair growth. Did you know a deficiency in vitamin A can cause dry scalp and dandruff?
- The vitamin E and C found in moringa is good for improving scalp circulation
- B vitamins can also be found in moringa which can help those suffering from hair loss
How to use moringa for your hair
You can apply moringa directly to your hair, or take it internally so your entire body can experience the benefits. I
Where to buy moringa?
There are a lot of local health food stores where you can purchase moringa like Whole Foods, GNC and The Vitamin Shoppe, but one of the easiest ways is to get it online.
If you can't find moringa or aren't confident on exactly how to use it, there is great news. Moringa isn't the only herb great for hair growth. Learn more about our Herbal Hair Rinse and how you get get all of the ingredients delivered to your doorstep.